Healthy Habits, Healthy Families Curriculum Kit
Build healthy family habits using hands-on activities and children’s books
The Healthy Habits curriculum kit has classroom activities and popular Little Book titles. This kit lessons provide instructors with content for 30-minute supplemental lessons. Excellent resource for preschool classrooms as well as parent engagement meetings.
Each curriculum features:
- A brief overview of the concepts and evidence related to the topic. This helps to prepare the instructor for engaging with both students and caregivers.
- Lesson plans for hands-on classroom activities. Can be adapted for preschool children only or children and caregivers.
- Home activity handout to extend the classroom lesson.
- Little Book class sets to promote reading and extend the lesson content.
- Alignments to NAEYC Early Learning Standards and Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework.
Healthy Habits, Healthy Families Curriculum
This lesson emphasizes basic safety and health around the home.
- Healthy Habits, Healthy Families 8-page Teacher’s Guide
- Healthy Habits, Healthy Families home activity sheet, tear pad of 25 sheets
- 25 copies of Healthy Habits Every Day Little Book
- 25 copies of Safety Around the Home Little Book