Why Should I Nurse My Baby? Book
Helping families for 25 years
Why Should I Nurse My Baby? by Pamela K Wiggins, IBCLC
A major revision to the book that has been helping families for 25 years. This easy to read book explains why breastfeeding is best and how to be successful. The question and answer format answers moms’ most common questions and promotes breastfeeding as the norm.
Features of Why Should I Nurse My Baby? include:
- Beautiful new cover
- Reorganized design and layout
- Simplified Latch and Position pages
- Designed for today’s modern mother
- Over 80 color photos featuring diverse families
- New CDC breastmilk storage guidelines
48 full-color pages, © 2019. 5th-grade reading level.